CAL'S REEL & STAR DRAG GREASE 1oz PURPLE
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
Cal's Thinner Purple Universal Reel and Star Drag grease is the result of decades of hands-on fishing and reel customizing experiance combined with ultra-modern lubrication technology, including PTFE® and polymers. It offers:
- Incredible salt-water corrosion protection on all metals, including aluminum, steel, and brass
- Safe use on anodized and plated surfaces
- Safe use on all common plastics, drag materials, seals and o-rings used in reels
- Baby skin smooth, ultra-consistent star drag performance
- Superior resistance to heat and breakdown in drags and reels (Dropping point is >500°F!)
- Reduced gear-drive friction for easier cranking
- Minimal grease "creep" - it stays where you put it
Directions for Cal's Universal Reel and Star Drag Grease:
- THOROUGHLY CLEAN ALL SURFACES OF SALT, DIRT AND OLD GREASE PRIOR TO APPLICATION!
- Apply to interior metal surfaces, including gears, screws, working parts and slow-turning bearings.
- Apply a small portion to star drags (just enough to leave a very thin film). LESS IS BETTER ON DRAGS!
- Inspect your reel annually, more frequently if used in severe duty. Repeat application procedures as needed.